...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Floating Thoughts

...some light thoughts in the form of 'Haiku'
*'Haiku' is a japanese form of three line poetry , usually without titles or punctuations.

1. Clock ticks slow
    Sun hung low
    Home calls me more
    ---Wait


2. Branches droop down
    to touch the pond
    Reflections flutter
    ---Kiss


3. Water gushes out
    onto tiny hands
    to splash a smile
    ---Play


4. Sky dense dark
    Should it cry any minute
    I do not have a handkerchief
    ---Monsoon


5. The moon was full
    Her eyes were moist
    she waited on her lover
    ---Parting Pain


6. The cat ran
    Behind ran the child.
    His mother ‘also ran’
    ---Motherhood


7. I carry a big bag
    stuffed with the needless
    It’s always full
    ---Worries


8. Wind comes in
    My gaze goes out
    Curtain just moves
     ---Inspiration


9. The sea looks up
    The sky looks down
    I look at the horizon
    ---Life


10.Time goes fast
      I go slow
     The day is just right
     ---Leisure


11. When the time is right
      I go fast
      the world seems slow
      ---Fate


12. All the pencil wanted
      was to make a drawing
      My hand was not in a mood
      ---Lazy

13. She watches the world
      go by at her window
      No one looks at her
      ---Alone


14. Continuous thoughts
      weave across
      broken breathings
      ---Dreams


15. Wind sways his way
      through orange flower beds
      I watch them dance
      ---Spring


2 comments:

  1. loved no.4
    enjoyed each one....
    so many thoughts
    such little words...
    indeed addictive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No.9 is my favourite...I made a 'motto badge' out of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)