...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Thursday, November 07, 2013

Out of the Box

When I am not drawing,
I am reading.
When I am not reading,
I am writing.
When I am not writing,
I am dreaming...
lost in a serene daze.
Life is out there.
Life is calling me.
She wants to tell me a story.
Or is it I,
who wants to be heard!

~There is something liberating about doing things out of your comfort zone and stretching your limits. As the difficulty level of life goes up a notch each year, I find many more artistic pursuits.  Vacant minds and tired thoughts might just lead up to a creative vent. Let them be. Set them free. There is always time to do what you love.

Special thanks to Anam Rizvi for her article “For the love of all Things Poetic “ 
Khaleej Times, October 30th .
Rooftop Rhythms.



1 comment:

  1. Yey, again!! Kudos :)
    and very nice post!
    ~VP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)