...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Friday, October 04, 2024

Wildflower

When unable to re-root,
into stale dry sands,
how many fancy new pots
shall I try to be replanted in!

Away from this unaccustomed earth,
I long to spread my boughs,
standing tall in soils of familiar fragrance,
I’d been calling home…

With foliage touching the vast blue sky,
to be a reflection, I wish,
of a self, deeply implanted
into well known lands, I belong.

Unaware of our own wingspan,
as we attempt to stretch out fully,
to realize confined unkind spaces…
That's our cue to break free
and let the soul out to breathe…

For what you are reaching out to
is possibly waiting for you as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)