...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

aLO(e)VEra




:: I LOVE Vera --- A(LOVE)ra ::



  

:: I am totally inspired by a colleague, who finds true happiness in taking care of plants and replanting baby plants into new pots. And this has become my new hobby too. These Baby Aloes, born next to the mother plant on my terrace, have been neatly tucked into  new pots!


My colleague has cast her magic spell on all our office plants that looked a bit depressed earlier. She talks to them, gently caressing them every morning. They seem really happy now. In spite of not being a landscape architect, she has taught us landscapers the real essence of our profession. As we work with living elements, we must listen to what the plants have to say. Only then will they be cheerfully green amidst the built environment.
I have some new office desk friends too - Miss Ivy and Mr.Money Plant, in their new purple pots, soaking up the winter sun at my desk window, ready for the new year!

Happy New Year. May this new year help us find new sources of inner (quiet) happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)