...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Invisible Cage

And yet again,
I get trapped
in that invisible cage
of routine life.
I try to soar
and then give up,
banging into unseen walls.
I have tasted the open air
of the unrestricted world
that always calls me.
But I pretend to flutter
in this curbed space.
Inspirations are out there,
waiting for me
to turn them into a design
or a poem.
But then there is
this intangible confine,
that does not let me unfold.
I find no uninterrupted place
where I can go on creating
to entertain my mind.
My library of dreams,
I once dug into
seems to be lost in chaos.
I continue to wait for a strong wind
that will blow open this cage
and I shall be a free bird…
Someday. Someday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)