...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Friday, November 14, 2014

I Carry You...

With me, within me,
everywhere I go.
To perceive what I see,
to sense what I think,
your heartbeat blends into mine,
as I carry you in me.

Like a soul companion,
you never let me feel alone.
To taste my thoughts,
to breathe my spirit,
your scent mingles with mine,
as I carry you in me.

You know when I am happy
and when in a pensive haze.
You try to stretch your hand
and reach out to my heart.
To enjoy what I do,
to learn something new,
as a belief, you grow in my mind,
making me a bigger being.
I carry you in me….

~ My son very innocently exclaimed , "you are taking the baby with you to work!!"...and unknowingly inspired me to pen down this verse.

1 comment:

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)