...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Abstract Distraction

Why question a lost word of a poem?
Why doubt a stray stroke in a painting?
Why suspect every single line of a design?

They are parts of a whole,
They make up the poised composition.
Design is their journey.
Design is their mood to create,
something beautiful together.

I just draw the lines.
They come to life.
They trace their own transformation.
I call their poses, my design.

Each line carries
the same restlessness I have,
to contribute to the overall picture.
This is the urge that keeps us going.

There is no right, no wrong.
My spirit is their inspiration.
My sensitivity becomes
their design sensibility.

If you like it or not, I care no more.
I design with my heart; I design for my soul.
I design first to amuse, then to amaze …
my own mind.









1 comment:

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)