...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Tuesday, July 02, 2024

I Am...

I am a flowering tree,
and I bloom with sunlight.
But is it your closed dark mind
that needs the light of truth?

You are the big stone in a stream
held by helpless yes-men around you.
I’m that playful gush of water.
Does my free flow shake your existence?

I'm the wind of change,
you're scared to open the window for…
Lest it may uncover insecure demons
snaking inside you…

The mirror of reality,
you've been avoiding for long…
Show it to the grumpy man-child inside
that sits sulking and stomping his feet.

My beliefs, firmly rooted in this earth
may crush the walls of your fiefdom!
The mind’s canvas is much larger…
with ideas, too big for your caged mold.


:: In this work world full of ego-centric male chauvinist "Bosses", surrounded by their yes-men, its difficult being an independent minded woman with strong beliefs. He said, "Everything is Important", but I say nothing is more important than happiness! 

If I don't even have the freedom to open the studio curtains for allowing the right amount of sunlight on my work desk, then definitely its not the right work environment for any Landscape Designer!!! Its ironic to find the desk plants droopy-leaved, dull and yearning for sunshine in a Landscape Architectural Office!!! Its our basic right to sunlight!(especially when its abundant in this part of the world!!!)

It can never be a Yes and No! 
There's no point in continuing in a place that does not allow me to be myself, breathe and bloom freely!  Its THE END for now... and a new beginning!::

#toallmalechauvinists #workworld #workingwomaninamansworld #swimmingagainstthecurrent #daretobedifferent #worklifeimbalance #goodriddance #dowhatyoubelievein 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)