...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Make or Break

When I wish to get lost in the woods,
or at times, long for some space to grow.
When I feel like dressing my best,
but I wear a wry dry look instead;
When I begin to forget what it was like
to have a day to myself …
looking out in the open,
to find Freedom at my window,
calling me out to play.
When suddenly I remember,
it’s time to rush home,
picking up lost time on the way.
Both roads make no difference.
This is when I need to be still.
To just exist. Breathe.
For a while to smell the flowers
and stare into nothingness.
A break to break the routine.
Or else to break down.
And then,
to break it down  ---
into words!



Photo Credits: KrishNair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)