...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Thursday, May 08, 2014

Crossroads

Is there anything such as
doing the right thing ?
What comes to my mind
this very instant,
feels right to me!

On confused crossroads
I continue to stand,
waiting for life to take me
to that coveted place.

I have lingered enough
for a change  to pass along.
But sometimes it’s you,
who needs to bring about
the deepest transformation.
Just within this thought,
I have found my moment
of liberation !

There is one way ---
to go on living
without a question,
but only to look back
at what you could have done…
And another,
to gather the courage
and go after what you seek.
After all, what is Life…
nothing but a strategy
to accumulate memories.

At confused crossroads
I now stand enlightened,
revelling in myriad moods
that coexist in agreement.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)