...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Monday, May 12, 2014

Such Moments























: : Today, quiet Happiness, the book, has completed two years .Quietly and very happily with over a hundred posts, the blog has reached many more countries and touched their hearts.

"Dont price them too high. What matters is that you sell a large number of them. Your creations (drawings) must go out into the world "--- Pablo Picasso.

Thank you dear readers for the continued appreciation. Hoping to collect more of 'Such Moments' -


Life is made out of magical layers.
I could go on living silently,
when I know I have memorable times,
collected with love and preserved tastefully.

Whenever skies turn grey,
into my favourite moments I rewind.
Continuing the song onward,
I quietly soothe my mind.

Laughter – natural , innocent;
little excited eyes – sparkling almost!
Unexpected words of care;
strong arms that hug me when I need it the most.

I wish I could actually stock these,
in my urn of happy tones, rare.
On those tough turns,
with my jar of sad shades to compare.

Hope will override depression,
while smiles make tear drops dry up.
Serenity leads confusion,
as I proudly measure my half full cup!

*Previously published in "quietHappiness", the book. 

1 comment:

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)