...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Be Your Own

Feel the rush,
towards a design-conscious living.
Stretch out, widen your exploration.
Be your own CREATION!

Unleash the maddening spirit.
Bathe in the creative juices,
Your thirst for the deep to quench again,
Be your own RAIN!

Each of us has a dark side.
Own yourself fully once.
An incredible dream to brighten,
Be your own SUN!

Listen to your heart's tune.
Compose your life's own song.
Let thoughts soar high,
Spread your wings in your own free SKY!

Close your eyes.
Bloom from within.
Trace the fragrance of possibility,
of your own higher self, that YOU CAN BE!

:: Motherhood is an aching journey full of ups and downs. Today, as I celebrate four years of quiet happy blogging, I need some inspiring lines by me, for me! Hence sharing this motivational poem from my book "quiet Happiness" to pull myself up and keep going. Of course, I have tweaked some lines ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)