...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Monday, June 20, 2016

Six

: : Each year on his birthday, I am going to write one letter to my older son --- a letter that highlights his achievements of that year---a letter that he can read on his own!

Dear Arhaant,
This year I am very happy to see that you can read and write very well! This is your first step into the world of words. There would be times when you won’t understand many things I say, but just keep those in mind for now...and one fine day you will understand its true meaning. This year you have also learnt to ride the bicycle on your own without side wheels or any support. You can draw so well and colour neatly within lines. You can almost swim independently, but you must practise. 
This year Abhiir turned one as well. Its so nice to have a baby brother, isnt it! We could all go swimming together and play hide and seek. 
This year you also lost two of your front milk teeth. This is a big turn in your life. You are a big boy now...a big brother. When Abhiir got his first teeth, you lost yours! What a fun time for us!
I want you to keep reading many books and never stop drawing from your lovely imagination. You should always do what you love doing. And it is important to find out what you love to do. Once you know that, you will never get bored and will always stay happy. 

I really like it when you help me with the grocery list. i enjoy taking you for swimming lessons...just like I used to drop you to nursery. Just the both of us...singing in the car! And I really like it when you remind me which turn to take while driving back home. 
Eat healthy food, enjoy your homework and always be the same sweet boy you are.
Happy Birthday.

Love, 
Amma.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)