...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Evening

I am a dainty humming bird
atop the pink Tabebuia.
I am that bright red beetle
upon the pale green lawn.
At times I am the sparrow on villa walls,
or the sleepy grey cat by the bushes,
stretched in solitary ease.
My thoughts sway delightfully
with the purple flowering creepers,
then glide down
onto heaps of dry leaves by the pathways.
I am that chubby little brown haired boy,
who toddles around exploring the park.
On this idle summer day,
I am the warm blue sky
that gently touches tree tops
with faint feathery clouds...
Oh how I become this soft calming evening,
that my hurried mornings wait for!

:: Evenings at the park with Abhiir are the most enjoyable part of my routine these days. Arhaant independently plays with his friends, while Abhiir and I explore new aspects of the neighbourhood each evening. 
*This completes my trilogy of Morning, Night and Evening :)

http://quiethappiness-tasha.blogspot.ae/2013/01/my-morning.html
http://quiethappiness-tasha.blogspot.ae/2012/12/night.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)