...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

It was Me...

It was me…
It was always me,
who poured my ‘self’ into you
and got willingly dissolved.

Into maddening moods
of restless waiting,
it was me,
who melted,
who surrendered;
promised to accompany
wherever you went…

When you allow ‘the chosen one’
to be your naked need,
you accept being vulnerable…
I became your strength,
when unknowingly,
you have been my weakness!

Let it be me,
who would depart from this world
before you…
For it was always me,
who couldn’t continue alone…

Let it be me,
for I secretly wish to see
if you can embrace
that lone parting gift,
I leave behind for you…

Happy Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)