...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Sunday, April 08, 2018

Thrilling Three!

:: Abhiir's Interview @ 3 ::

Me: Abhiir, I am going to ask you some questions on your birthday. Ok. Are you ready?
Abhiir : Ok. 

Me: Who’s your best friend at school?
Abhiir : Lucas, Jacob, Saeed annnnd Amir. Same like Abhiir!!

Me: And in girls?
Abhiir : Olivia and Zahra and Sonia

Me : Whats your teacher”s name?
Abhiir : Not teacher. Misssss.

Me : Ok. Tell me her name.
Abhiir : Miss Mahvash. … and Miss Tez and Miss Ghazala.

Me : What did you do at the nursery today?
Abhiir : We played with green balloons! Hulk balloons.

Me: Did you blow the candle?
Abhiir : My friends said “Haaaaapy biiiirthday to Abhiiiir”. And I blow the candle and we eat the cake.

Me: Wooow. And did Miss Mahvash help you cut the cake?
Abhiir : Yes. And then we played.

Me: Ok. What do you want to do in the evening?
Abhiir : I want to go down and play with Cloudy.
( *Cloudy is the neighbourhood cat. Abhiir loves her, but she runs away when he tries to grab her tail!…)

Me : Ok. Let’s take your cycle down. You can practice your cycle and then then we can play with Cloudy.
Abhiir : I want Ra-Ra to come…(*Ra-Ra: Abhiir's brother Arhaant)

Me: I will ask Arhaant to come downstairs with us. He can play with his friends.
Abhiir : Yay. I love Ra-Ra. I love you so so so much.

Me: Ok tell me about your favourite cartoon?
Abhiir : Paw Patrol. I’m Chase , Ra-Ra is Marshall, Baba is Rocky and Amma, you are Sky. Ok? And who’s Zuma? Ajji is Zuma...
(*Chase, Marshall, Rocky ,Sky and Zuma are characters from the cartoon series Paw patrol.
* Ajji : Grandma.)

Me: Ok. That’ll be so much fun.
Abhiir : Do the Pup-Pup Boogie…Do the Pup-Pup Boogie!

Me: What do you like to play with Baba?
Abhiir : Fighting. Sword-sword. Annnnd Football. I like to play with Ra-Ra oso (also)

Me: What do you like to play with Ra-Ra?
Abhiir: Tag. Fighting ….Man-Man aaaaaand watch Paw Patrol. I want to watch Paw Patrol…now…

Me: No no no. No TV in the evening. Let’s go down.
Abhiir : Ok. I want to eat banana.

Me:  Ok. What do you like to eat? Whats your favourite food?
Abhiir : Egg Rice.

Me: And your favourite colour?
Abhiir : Green. Like Hulk. I like Hulk. He is sooooo strong.

Me: Can you sing a song?
Abhiir: Toffah amara amara…waahid thalatha… no no wait. Jana Gana Mana ….(sings the entire Indian national anthem in his own distorted version !!!)

Me: Any English song?
Abhiir : Mammi shark a doodle do, daddy shark a doodle do , baby shark….

Me: Great.  Tell me what do you like to play with Amma?
Abhiir: Read a book. Ganesha’s sweet tooth.  And Krishna stories.

Me: Ok. Let’s go downstairs. Change.
Abhiir: Ok. Let’s go to meet Cloudy. Yaaay. I want to wear Mc Queen shoes.

Me: Happy Birthday again Abhiir. Bless you.
Abhiir: God Bless me, I am three today….Happy birthday to Abhiir…


Hat trick!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)