...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Monday, October 01, 2018

Walk with Me

The mind has slowly become
a lake of still water.
Now is the time.
Take a walk with me.
Neither ahead, nor behind,
just be by my side.
Open an inward dialogue again.
The delicate joys of everyday
bring a remnant of fulfillment,
with a newfound piece
from an old conversation.
Let us savour our sweet solitude;
continue some unlived life,
once crumpled,
in wandering daydreams!

:: As the days are getting cooler, I have started taking a walk with myself again … to strike a dialogue with my inner self...and sometimes with the wind!
Alone, but not lonely, I reconnect with my mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)