...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Friday, June 20, 2014

Four

: : Arhaant’s Interview @ 4 

Whats your name?
AR- hant Nair. When I was a baby, I said “Ant”. Now I am a big boy. I say Arrrrr-hant.

Tell me about your friends at school.
Omar and Rayyan are my best friends. Jay is not my friend.

Why. What does he do?
Because he doesn’t like “Dhoom Machale ” dance!!! (pouty face)

And in girls…
Tell me the names of girls in your class.
Salwa, Fareeda , Satuki and Abigail.
Satuki is from Sri Lanka. Abigail says oopsy daisy lemon squeezy.

What do you play with Omar and Rayyan?
Monster Monster. And running. In central area. Miss Hollie says go to central area.

Oh wow. Do you speak to Omar and Rayyan in English?
They speak Arabic. I speak little Arabic.

Can you sing a song for me?
Ishy Biladi Asha tihaadu imaaratinah….
It’s the Arabic song. I sing at school.

It’s the UAE national anthem. Very Good. Now tell me what all do you like about school.
Miss Hollie. She wears princess dress. Amma next time you wear princess dress.

What do you do on Friday – Saturday?
I like to go to Dubai and play at Ishaan's house.

Okay. Wheres Baba?
Work.  Amma you stay at home. Baba  go to work. You know I like you to play with me.

What do you like to play with Amma?
Amma is “Dhoom Machale” girl. Arhaant is “Krish Boy”. Wo wo wooo wo.(Dhoom machale tune) We fight the bad boys.

What do you like to play with Baba?
Fighting. And tickling.

Whats your favourite Colour?
Bround. (brown).And Red. And Blue.And White.

Which is your favourite movie?
Dhoom and Krish.

What do you like to eat?
Sausage. Don’t give me rice in my lunch box. Only sausage and apples. Miss Mina says no chocolates.

Okay now tell me a story.
Once upon a time there was a boy called Jack. He lived with his mammy. He sells the cow and mammy was angry. She throw magic beans. He climbed the bean stalk. In the clouds.The giant was running after him. Hee Fi Fo Fum. She cut cut cut. Happy ever after. Theeee  end. That was a nice story! (showing with hands wide spread and surprised look )

Hey very good. So Jack and the Beanstalk is your favourite story!
And Hi 5. Five in the air, let’s do it together….(sings)

How old are you today?
I am a very big boy. Like Baba. I have so much power. Next time I will be five years old . I will sit on a pony.

*Dhoom , Krish  :: Bollywood Movies |*Dhoom Machale  ::  famous Hindi film song.

























~ He was born in the football season, four years ago. Hence the theme!

1 comment:

  1. Mast nice way to catch up how they grow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)