...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Monday, March 14, 2016

There was a Time...

There was a time,
when my heart sensed a romantic moment
as green tree tops caressed the azure shades of dusk
and raindrops became pearls,
upon lavender petals,
mirroring a shy rainbow across the glazed sky.

There was a time,
when seasons spilled ripples of hope,
from foam-laced waves of the sea,
picking up hints for creative vents.

There was a time
to breathe the serene sense of satisfaction
in the art of creating.
To smell the change of mood flavours
and turn them into artistry of words.

There was a time
when the wind knocked upon my mind doors
and brought along sun-kissed tales from the horizon.
When thoughts found their way into a newborn poem
and steered this lost poet to her favourite secret place.

It’s when the me-ness within
recognizes the beautiful way out,
I know there will be a time
when inspirations will fly back to me…

:: I am so caught up in motherload that there is hardly any time to feel inspired.Let the tiny bit of creativity left inside find a way out towards new expressions.




2 comments:

  1. A pretty inspired post for a time when you are not inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)...wrote a poem after many months!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)