...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Lines

Increasing lines of candles,
on the cake;
Myriad curly lines,
in fading hues, I count…
But fine lines that multiply
along rounded edges of my face,
suddenly curve into a smile.

For among these infinite lines
were some timeless thinking lines,
sketched out as ideas---
hoping to take on
the third dimension…

Today I see them grow
into an evergreen experience!
They enclose the vast blue sky,
and connect the scattered mangroves…

It all started with a dream,
to add to the desert,
a few shades of green.
Within wavy patterns of island sands,
my design lines now echo alive,
as I silently continue,
to craft spaces for life!

:: It's such a satisfying feeling to see two of my landscape design projects on site, being built! ::




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)