...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Monday, April 08, 2019

Fantastic Mr.Four

:: Abhiir’s Interview at 4::

Me: Hi Abhiir. How old are you today?
Him: I am four. I’m suuuuuper big now!

Me: Tell me who’s your best friend at nursery?
Him: Eamon. He is from Ireland. You know that day what happened! Eamon and me were playing football and Alia pushed us! She always pushes us!Super naughty girl!

Me: Come on Abhiir. Alia is a nice girl. Tell me who are your other friends?
Him: Mayed, Bakhit, Saleem and Ece. Aaaaand Ali.

Me: Whats your favourite sport?
Him: Football. I like to play football with Baba and Arhaant. Me and Baba on one side and Arhaant on the other side. The score is love eight. I am love. Because Arhaant is eight.

Me: Hahaha. That’s sweet. What is your favourite food?
Him: Chicken. And Mango! Its super yummy. And jam sandwich. Amma can you cut the sandwich in moraba shape?

Me: Okay. For your snack tomorrow. Now can you sing a song?
Him: Should I sing the crocodile French song ? Okay I’ll sing an English song. I’m bringing home my baby bumblebee. Won’t your mummy be surprised by me. I’m bringing home my baby bumble bee….

Me: What happened to your chin?
Him: You know that day. That day, I fell down. I was tackling Khalifa and Ayaan.

Me : Khalifa and Ayaan? They are Arhaants friends!
Him: No. Khalifa and Ayaan are in my class. I was tackling them. Then I passed the ball to Eamon. Then Alia came. She pushed all of us. I fell down and I got hurt on my chin. (Mischievous glint in his eyes and a naughty smile)

Me: Abhiir! Are you making up stories again?
Him: Nooooo. Alia pushed me. Really!

Me : Do you like cats?
Him: I love cats. Amma, can we get a puppy and a kitten? Can they be our pets? I want to call them Bajirao and Mastani! Bajirao is the boy puppy and he will sleep with Arhaant. Mastani is the girl kitten and she will sleep in my bed! Okay Amma? That'll be super fun!

Me: When you become eight years old like Arhaant, we can get a pet okay?
Him: Ya Boy! So I will be eight . That time, that time Arhaant will be a teenager! Ya Boy!

Me: Now you are four. Are you still going to carry your Tutu everywhere? (Tutu:cuddly blanket)
Him: Ummmm. Ok. I’ll only sleep with Tutu. I’ll kiss him in the night. Okay?
Now I want to play with Lloyd and Thanos. Phoof. Shoo. Bang. Rise my friend… Rise….(play noises)

Me: Abhiir, should I drop you to the nursery tomorrow? Or you want Baba to drop you?
Him: I want Baba to drop me. When you drop me, I will cry! (makes a pouty fake crying face)
I want Amma to pick me! (smiles)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)