...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Take Five

:: Abhiir's Interview @ 5::

Me : How old are you today?
Him : High Five!

Me : Do you like home school?
Him : Noo. I miss my friends --- Vansh, Mohammed, Amaaya, Reema...and I miss Miss Daniella.

Me : What do you like to do at home?
Him : Play football. (Man!What a goal by Messi...Messi to Salah...Ya Allah Ya Allah, what a miss by Mohammed Salah  ...
*continuous commentary while kicking the ball in the living room)

Me: Can you tell me a story?
Him : There was a lion. He met a jellyfish. But the jellyfish turned into ice. Then he met a snake. But the snake turned into ice. Then he met a horse. But the horse became ice. But then he met another lion. He thought, I know he will become ice too...(folds his hands, makes a sad face)
But the lion was real. They played with each other....and... The End. 

Me : Oh. So the lion met a friend in the end! Is that the name of the story?
Him: Yes. Friend at last. That's the story.

Me: What do you like about Arhaant?
Him : He is my best brother. But you know, that day, he almost broke my heart! 

Me: Really! What did he say?
Him : No, he didn't say anything. He kicked the football on my chest. And my heart broke!

Me: Ohhh. So he actually "broke" your heart !
Him : Yes (naughty smile). On purpose...

Me : What do you like about this home stay? 
Him : That Baba can always play with us... But I'm a bit sad today. I cant celebrate my birthday with friends...because of the Corona virus...

Me : It's ok. Lets put your emotions in different jars like the Colour Monster did in that book...
Him : Ok. My yellow jar is full. Because I am happy. Its my birthday. My blue jar is a half full. Because I'm a little sad. But my pink jar is soooo full. With Love (shyly) Because I got my birthday presents! 

:: Lockdown Birthday Buddies ::

:: Hi Five with Homemade Chocolate + Berries Cake ::

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)