...

...

: : : :

: : : :

Monday, May 11, 2020

A 38-Step Journey

I woke up early this morning,
only to live my moment in the sun.
I wore "outside clothes",
put on my watch, earrings and sunglasses,
everything that I have not used
for the past month and a half...
I let down my untamed tresses,
otherwise secured in a usual bun,
as they are scared of falling off!
All this, in celebration
of my 38 step journey...
with my tea and cake...
from the kitchen to my terrace!

#coronadiaries #lockdownbirthday #quarantinecrafts


:: On a deeper note, my 38-step journey talks about how, in these unprecedented times, the importance of everything around us has changed... We have come to appreciate simple things in life. We have started doing many activities which we never had the time for. 
How those 38 steps from the kitchen to the terrace ---from a 'busy, worried working mother' mind frame to a relaxed, grounded, grateful one, can be enough to make up a quiet enjoyable celebration, as I count 38 years of life going by... ::





:: Handcrafted Chocolate -Walnut Cake with a nutty crust ::

:: Cant keep their hands off! ::





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for enjoying some quietHappiness.
Please drop a comment if you relate to my writings.
Always appreciate your feedback :)